Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: What AGOT looks like you?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I look most like 25 only i have more of medium hair and it is wavy/curly. I look alot like Marisol but I guess she doesn't count as AGOT...
    My friend looks EXACTLY like 23! She has the freckles brown hair, everything! Only her hair isn't quit as "flippy". [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 26, 2005 08:36 PM: Message edited by: vicky94 ]</font>

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I look like #23 except I have bangs and my hair is a bit wavy!

    Edited because of a spelling mistake!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 26, 2005 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Kaileyfan1 ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    #23 here... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ArtAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2004
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I look almost exactly like the AGOT # 23!!! Except I don't have that many freckels. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I look like my daughter in my avatar, except my hair is lighter thanks to my wonderful colorist [img]wink.gif[/img] not as light as 22 though. (Would you believe I'm part Cherokee with my fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes?)

  6. #16
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I look most like #25. My hair is parted on the opposite side and my eyes are hazel, though. She's the closest one to me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am kind of a cross between AGT 22 and AGT 24. I have longish, really wavy hair with mixes of dark blonde, light blonde, brown, and copper (hilites! LOL!) and blue-gray eyes. No AGT really looks like me.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont really look like any of the dolls...
    but AGOT 13 would probebly be the closest to me. I have light brown hair, with a few natural blond highlights. It is kinda wavy, but mostly at the bottom. And i have no bangs.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What AGOT looks most like you?

    I am a cross between AGT25 and AGT16.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There isn't one that is even close.

    I have light skin, curly short brown hair with brown eyes.
    The new doll with the ringlets is probably the closest to the kind of hair I have (I can't expect them to make a frizzy hair doll) but not the skin color.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •